Look on the bright side.
Not just clutching at straws, but an analysis of what I consider to be some positive points of our current situation :
1. We have an owner who cares – nobody can doubt that.
2. We have ‘football people’ at the top – something that we were all asking for.
3. We have a manager that we can understand when he gives his post match interviews. Don’t always agree with what he does or says,but at least we can understand what he says despite the Geordie accent.
4. We will have a new goalkeeper next year.
5. We have a first class centre forward-Kodjia will be better than Benteke.
6. Gabby’s contract runs out at the end of next season.
7. We still play in Claret & Blue. OK I admit I am starting to run out now but trying to think positive does make me feel better. If I am honest though I have to tell you that a bottle of red wine works even better !