Date: 15th June 2006 at 1:38pm
Written by:

Vital Villa asked in a poll how you were feeling about David O’Leary now the dust has settled on last seasons fiasco.

Seems the feelings of anger haven’t been reduced though with 66% saying they were gutted he is still at Villa and still want him gone.

More worryingly for Villa 7% said they won’t return until he has gone.

23% wanted him to stay and 2% did want him gone but are not as angry now.

That left 2% saying their dislike had grown.

If anyone has any polls they want asked, send the suggestion via the ‘suggest a poll’ link funnily enough right by the poll box!

Our latest one asks how far England can progress in the World Cup.

 

12 Replies to “75% Want O’Leary Gone”

  • We are all sugarbags in DOL’s opinion. Sugarbags was DOL’s word cause they wouldn’t allow him to say m0ther*****ers on the telly!

  • if u have a bad start he must go otherwise i can see u dragged into a realgation battle

  • As long as we dont have him at Hull I dunt care but i can see Villa having another Poor season.

  • What was that Fear, 75% want O’Leary to go and the other 25% are Blue Noses ? ;o)

  • There are some who think he should be given the chance to correct last seasons mistakes to be fair. From what I’ve seen across the net, the 75/25 ratio isn’t too far off. Wonder how many of the 75% he would win over with a good start to the new season?

  • most of the fans dislike him know irrelevant of what happens on the pitch ,If they change after a couple of results they really are fickle..

  • I think most of the problems revolve around the fact that he maybe, not among the best paid managers in the prem. If thats the case, then DDE will obviously keep him.

  • I hope he’ll turn this mess around and prove the majority wrong. He’ll be judged on results, and he needs to get the lads off to a good start. Looks like Ellis is going nowhere, but sooner or later something will have to give, and that will undoubtedly be

  • No surprises there – how come he hasnt resigned? Is he the only one in the footballing world who doesnt know the fans dont like him?

Comments are closed.