We’ve spoken with Ken from TOTT (now on Vital Newcastle) because that is just the way we flow!
1) So, back with the big boys, you Magpies planning on staying this time and do you think you will?
I think staying up is going to be tough, but, 4th of bottom would do most of us NUFC fan’s, despite the rest of the country thinking we have delusions of grandeur. I think we should be able to stay up, home games will be our target, don’t think we’ll get much on our travels, Jonas etc never seem the same on their travels.
2) Chris Hughton, is he likely to remain as manager and what do you guys think of him?
Again, a tough call, but yes, I don’t think we’re in a position to attract anyone, and given his achievement last season he at least deserves a fair crack of the whip.
3) Any progress with NUFC being sold or are you stuck with Mike Ashley now? How is he viewed, not well I’m sure!
No signs of a sale, are we still on the market, and again, despite Sky telling all viewers that Ashley is forgiven, he isn’t and is miles off in certain fan views.
4) How were attendances last season at St James Park in the Championship?
I think we were 4th in the country, Premier League included, pretty damn good.
5) Alan Shearer, will ever be your permanent manager or do you think he bottled it when he had the chance?
No, and he took over a group of players that never wanted to play for Newcastle, he didn’t have a chance!
6) Who is your all time Newcastle United hero (or if you want, you can choose a couple!)
Pedro – Never seen a player like him, Ronaldo came close.
7) Any opinions on Aston Villa?
Are you as big as Birmingham? No, we used to compare ourselves to you a few years back, couldn’t really separate us, you’ve done good, we messed up.
8) If you could have one of our players, who would it be and why?
Milner, oh, hang on!
9) Come on then, lets have your prediction?
2-1 to us, Carroll will bully your back four and get one with his head, and one with his arse.
And never you Fear, I had my site on Vital Newcastle: www.newcastle.vitalfootball.co.uk