Date: 20th February 2009 at 2:22pm
Written by:

Vital Villa asked for your man of the match votes for the UEFA Cup draw with CSKA Moscow.

Again, no real shock I don’t think with Stiliyan Petrov getting 46% of the vote. Must admit I’d have had Gareth Barry on more equal pegging but hey ho!

Ashley Young came second with 14% and Barry third with 12%

That left:

Gardner (9%)
Guzan (5%)
L. Young (5%)
Shorey (3%)
Carew (2%)
Agbonlahor (2%)
Davies (1%)
Knight (1%)

Only 7% predicted a draw in our win, lose, draw poll before the game. 71% expected Villa to bounce back with a win and to be fair, if we’d taken our numerous chances, we would have! 22% predicted we’d lose.