Date: 23rd June 2010 at 5:57pm
Written by:

Vital Villa asked in our last poll:

Should Villa ban the vuvuzelas

77% voted yes, they should be banned leaving 23% wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum thread on the subject: Click Here

Previous article: Should Aston Villa Ban The Vuvuzelas

Our latest poll asks for your votes for man of the match v Slovenia with James Milner and James Milner your choices!


Comments are closed on this article.