A double header league cup tie against Bradford, so Vital Network surfing time again.
With thanks to the fantastically named Bantambondy from Vital Bradford.
1) What are you expecting from the season and how seriously are you taking the double header Cup tie – with our form how confident are you of getting a result?
Promotion must remain our number one goal. January is going to be a big month and we must keep our eye on the prize of a place in league 1.
2) What are the highlights and lowlights from the season so far for you, and how is your current form?
It appears that we are distracted by the cup and have had a couple of minor injuries to key players.
3) Which players in your team should we look out for?
Gary Jones will always put in a shift and Nahki Wells our leading scorer. Providing he is still with us. Kyel Reid is also quality out wide. Matt Duke king of the shootout!
4) Who is going to be your main dangerman when we play?
Nahki Wells good enough to play lower championship in my opinion.
5) What are your weaknesses, any clues for the game will be appreciated :-)?
Oh should I tell you that .. James Hanson missed a sitter at Morecambe on new years day.
6) Will you have anyone out who would otherwise play?
Not at the moment.
7) Are you surprised to see how Villa have struggled?
Slightly, I still feel that you will finish 12 – 15 and would have been my original thoughts would have only been very slightly higher.
8) Do you have any thoughts on Paul Lambert?
Good manager – is the job too big? How can you leave Darren Bent out?
9) If you could take one of our players, who would it be and why?
Darren Bent, I feel he would be a good buy as I imagine he is currently undervalued.
10) Who do you see as our main threat in the game?
11) Where would you say our current weaknesses are in terms of how you will approach the match?
Young team still coming together.
12) Do you think Villa will have one eye on relegation and not take these games as seriously as we should?
Nope I think that your following on here feel that you’re too good to go down and I would agree, its only consistency and a couple of players you require.
13) Finally, a prediction for both matches please kind person…
I hope we can get a draw up here, then over 90 or 120 at your place you never know!
You`re the favourites, we like that! You will remain favourites until 210 minutes into the tie, if it goes to penalties we will then become favourites!
Bradford Forum Thread.
Vital Villa on:
Join Vital Villa
It’s easy to REGISTER, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!